Tuesday, January 05, 2010

yong green food

we went to yong green food the other day kind of for a late lunch/mid afternoon snack. unfortunately no pictures because i don't often carry my big camera (maybe 2010 will be the year my mobile finally dies and i can justify getting a new one-- with a camera). zac got the korean bbq. i had a little taste of the "meat" and it had a really nice flavour to it. zac just thought it was ok. i got the fishball wrap. the "fish" pieces were nice but not "fishy" tasting like i was hoping for. the sauce was also a bit bland. the best part of the meal was the plate of kimchi that came with zac's dish. great flavour and just the right amount of heat. the prices seem a bit steep (or is it just me?) but we will be going back (i'm intrigued by the rawsanga).

1 comment:

steph said...

The rawsagna was great, I really enjoyed it. At first I was a bit HUH at the consistency, but once I got used to it it was good.