Wednesday, March 29, 2006

cute kids

i dropped by the kinder today to pick up my payslip from a few weeks ago. my old boss said some of the girls had made me some drawings the other day so we went into the main room to go get them. a couple of the boys were finishing up their afternoon tea and walked over with their mouths FULL of food. one boy made a comment about my hair being different (i cut it last week-- short enough that i can't pull it back anymore cuz i've been being lazy for the last year or so and just pulling it back cuz its easy). a couple minutes later as i was walking out the door the other boy (who still had a mouth full of food) tried to say something to me. i couldn't understand so i came back in the room and he chewed his food up a bit more and managed to get his words out-- "your hair is beautiful.". he's so cute (even if food was dropping out of his mouth as he tried to say it).
here's the drawings the girls made for me:


i haven't been able to make anything out of the last one yet but i guess its the thought that counts 8)

No comments: