Sunday, June 25, 2006

panoramics


i've been playing around with photoshop trying to figure out how to stitch together nice panoramic photos out of 2 or 3 shots. this is my latest one. i took a walk down the merri creek yesterday to get some cool photos. the photos i used here were taken about 5 minutes before the nice blue sky dissappeaered behind the black clouds on the left of the photo and i got rained on. fortunately i was near an overpass that i could go under so me and 2 other people walking the path taking photos all stood under there taking photos of the ducks, pigeons, stencil art and the architecture of the overpass while we waited for the rain to ease up.
(click here for a bigger shot of the playground photo)

1 comment:

sara said...

Hi -- thanks so much for visiting my blog, and for the info re. the soup kitchen -- I'll definitely follow up with them as we get closer to leaving, and see if they can make use of our spices / herbs and any other food that we have left. I'm really glad to find out about this option -- it was making me sick to think about throwing it away!

Thanks again!