Friday, June 09, 2006

less free time?



i've (kind of) officially got the job at the kinder i've been working at lately. the director asked me last week how many hours i was wanting and told me what she was looking at. yesterday when i was there she gave me a piece of paper with my proposed hours on them (mon-fri afternoons)and told me to think it over and she'll do up a formal job offer in the next week for me. i'm not too excited about working every day but i don't have to be there until 12 or 12:30 (depending on the day) so i guess i can't complain. i'll still have plenty of time to keep my ebay stuff going as well as my newly found fasination with digital photography. i've been playing around with our camera a lot lately and entering a few photos in online contests (my chook photo is actually getting published at the end of the year in an annual book and its in the running for some cash prizes-- although i don't think it'll win those cuz its not a really good quality photo its just funny and i caught it at the right second). i created the photo above in photoshop this morning out of an photo i took last september of the ocean down the coast. its kinda fun playing with all the editing tools and effects while i try to familarize myself with them more.

No comments: