not sure why i'm doing this right now..... i'm exhausted and should go to bed but i think its the procrastinator in me-- always gotta put off what i should be doing.
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
2. When was the last time you threw up
sometime in the last year i think (i've vomited more since i've moved to australia than i did in the first 25 years of my life)
3. What's your favorite curse word?
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
zac, and a couple people i don't know the names of at a bbq/engagement party we were at
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
sleeping. its saturday!! (and probably dreaming about all the stuff i was gonna get done today)
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
cleaning the bathroom but you can't tell cuz in the 30+min i spent in there all i got done was the inside of the cupboards..... now i just need to convince zac to finish the visible part of the bathroom.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
nope (we didn't even make it for my hens nite last week)
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
hello baby girl (to the dog-- for some reason "baby girl" has replaced her nickname of "princess"-- neither one really suit her)
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
fudgy-wudgy from the edaline dairy in linden, washington
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
water. soooo dehydrated.
12. What are you wearing right now?
13. What was the last thing you ate?
either homemade falafel ball or homemade mini pizza slice (sooooo much good vegetarian and vegan food at the engagment party-- just kept picking at it all afternoon/evening)
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
no but i tried really hard to find shoes for my wedding today (hopefully tomorrow i'll find some......less than a week to go!!!)
15. When was the last time you ran?
i ran for about 15 seconds in the park with the dog yesterday.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
the first half of a pre-season afl game on tv last nite, the last live sporting event (other than cricket on the road christmas day) was the afl game i went to about 1 1/2 years ago with zac's nana.
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
my mom, confirming more wedding plans
19. Ever go camping?
not nearly as much as i'd like.
20. Do you have a tan?
probably a burn (i was bad and forgot sunscreen all 3 times i went out (on my bike, in a singlet) today
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
i don't like soda (although i did have about 8 small glasses of it today cuz it sounded much better than alcohol to me-- no straw though, but i did have it in a wine glass)
25. What did your last IM say?
i will (in response to my friend saying "send me lots of wedding pictures")
26. Are you someone's best friend?
i'll be really sad if i'm not his best friend
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
wedding stuff. and coffee at cocoloco.
28. Where is your mom right now?
i hope she's sleeping cuz its after 3:30 am in her part of the world
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
a dog passed out on her big comfy chair
30. What color is your watch?
i don't have one (silver if you count my mobile that i use as a pocket watch)
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
my new home
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
33. What is your birthstone?
the light green one. not sure what its called though....
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
i don't eat fast food much but not having a car means i usually go in
35.How many kids do you want?
just our big boofy 4 legged furry one
36. Do you have a dog?
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
a friend from canada who's here in melbourne and needed directions to our house yesterday (he forgot the street name even though he lived here for a bit and came to visit occasionally after he moved out)
38. Have you met anyone famous?
a big aussie actor had his kid at our kinder last year (the child's mum is also getting quite well known and is on a tv show here too)
i've met other people too but i can't think of who.
39. Any plans today?
bed. maybe a "sleepy tea" (valarian tea)
40. How many states have you lived in?
2 american states (3 if you count living in a motorhome in florida for a few months as a baby), 2 canadian provinces and 1 australian state.
41. Ever go to college?
4 years of university (b.a. in psychology)
42. Where are you right now?
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
thinking of all the random little details for our wedding.
44. Last song listened to?
i don't know but i think it was by a girl at the engagment party (her cd was playing). the last one i know would have been the waifs "sunflower man")
46. Are you allergic to anything?
dust (which is horrible right now after i've stirred up several months of dust from the tops of the cupboards)
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
flip flops (or thongs as aussies call 'em). i'm not allowed to wear them at work though but i do manage to get away with my sport sandals there-- my second favourite)
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
not that i know of
51. What time is it?
52. Do any of your friends have children?
yep-- lots of babies and toddlers (although most of them are back home)
53. Do you eat healthy?
sometimes. i also eat a lot of junk.
54. What do you usually do during the day?
tell kids to be nice to eachother, share, take turns and that hitting is not ok.
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
yes-- i think mostly to the dog though (see number 9)
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
i've been to the one in cali a few times (i think i only had to pay for myself one time though-- the other times it was for "work" doing daycamps/caravan camps or it was a free pass that i got on one of the work times cuz a blackout caused left the park useless and they gave everyone free passes to come back again. this was near the end of the day too)
60. How did you get one of your scars?
chicken pox when i was 5. i scratched.
if you've made it this far, congrats!! you now know 60 useless facts about me. now i'm going to bed.