Saturday, June 23, 2007

lap dog


poor dog has spend the last hour or so (seriously!) sitting next to me, barking, whining, jumping on me..... everything she can think of to alert me that she wants my dinner that's been sitting next to me while i'm working (i'm not hungry-- i had a big late lunch and forgot to mention that to zac before he cooked an amazing stir fry). she finally decided the best way was to sit on me. then she got tired and just layed down on top of me (staring at my plate of food on the desk). for a while she just had her head nestled into my shoulder like a baby and i think she was almost asleep. i asked zac to quietly grab the camera from the end of the desk and get a photo. she woke up before he even got off the couch and she just stared at zac while he picked up the camera and moved next to us-- zac's photo of us ened up with her staring at him. how cute is she? she layed back down with her head on the desk (staring at the food after zac walked away). i finally made her get down so i can finish typing up her routine for denise and loading all new songs onto my mp3 player. she tried just standing on her hind legs to look at the food on the desk, she barked at me (and got yelled at for that), and now she's FINALLY given up, moved to her bed on the couch and is curled up sleeping next to zac.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: