Friday, May 04, 2007

attacked

we got a video of me being mauled with kisses from the dog. the lighting is pretty crappy cuz it was at nite and zac didn't change the lighting setting on the camera but what you can see is pretty much what happens on a regular basis now (usually at least twice in the morning and possibly again in the evening). its her way of saying she wants something (this video she was aksing for the ton of ketchup left on my plate on the edge of the desk). she's also getting more and more talkative too (i couldn't get her to talk on video last nite though)


update: i got a short clip of her talking .she was doing it more before i pulled the camera out (some higher pitched noises) but the video is kinda funny-- it shows how it goes from her talking to me to mauling me.

she was doing talking cuz i gave her some dog safe chocolate and then i got a timtam out for myself and sat down at the computer to have my timtam slam. she knew i had chocolate and was quite upset i wasn't sharing (she doesn't understand bad chocolate/good chocolate).

No comments: