Saturday, March 24, 2007

just the beginning...

i've been putting off updating my template since i switched over to the new blogger last month. i knew when i switched i would spend hours trying to get it the way i want it (similar to what it was but different). so i'm partly done (it may change completely though). i like the new click and drag way of arranging things but there's some things that i need the html. when i went onto the edit html page it didn't have some of the stuff layed out like it was before so i can't find it to change it (i.e. my own font that's not one of the 6 listed on blogger-- i don't know how/where to type the html code to get that font back in again. i also had categories for my links lists. i can't figure out where to put those category headings in the html code cuz my links aren't listed there they way they were before). oh well, i'll get it sorted. i think i'm off to bed cuz my eyes are burning.

No comments: