Sunday, August 13, 2006

wedding

yesterday was zac's cousin's wedding. they had an anglican ceremony at st. pauls (huge church across from federation square and flinders street station). the men all wore kilts and they even had a bagpipe playing out front of the church (which attracted a lot of tourists who wanted photos of the bagpipe player and even the wedding party) zac's little second cousin (how cute is he in his kilt?)

the uncle of the bride (zac's dad) zac's sister looked amazing in her bridesmaid's outfit (even if it did need constant readjusting and she couldn't wait to get it off)
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Shawna I felt pretty amazing in my dress pity I didnt look as glamorous as I hoped seeing as I though I did have to keep re-adjusting!!
Head Bridesmaid :)