Sunday, April 22, 2007

another meme

a friend posted this meme on facebook. thought i'd do it.

TEN FIRSTS
1. First Best Friend: not sure. maybe amanda something or other in preschool
2. First Hamster: butterscotch (she had babies 5 days later so i had 7 hamsters and then 13....)
3. First Piercing: both ears at 5 yrs
5. First CD: weird al yankovic’s “off the deep end”, followed shortly by nirvana’s “nevermind”
6. First Car: 97 chevy cavalier
7. First Love: zac
8. First Stuffed Animal: not sure. i had LOTS. don’t know which came first.
9. First Concert: not sure… probably hokus pick at camp (I think it was the nite of my 15th b.day)
10. First Time Drunk: not sure…..
(i just realized number 4 is missing so i guess that was only 9 firsts)

NINE LASTS
1. Last Beverage: coffee…. That was several hours ago. I should probably drink something else (probably something w/o caffeine or alcohol).
2. Last Vehicle Ride: Thursday of easter weekend—a friend drove us back from the comedy festival in the city
3. Last Movie Seen: borat (at the theatre), can’t remember the name of the last one I sat thru on dvd. It was a few nites ago. It was funny
4. Last Phone Call: my mom (although that was over the computer)
5. Last CD played: a nature sounds cd last nite (zac’s been choosing cds all day today. Don’t know what the last one was)
6. Last Bubble Bath: a couple weeks ago.
7. Last Time You Cried: a week ago
8. Last Kiss: just before dinner
9. Last Concert: bertie blackman the other nite

EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS
1. Have you ever dated one of your best friends? Yep.
2. Have you ever been arrested: no
3. Have you ever skinny dipped: Yes
4. Have you ever been on TV: Yes
5. Have you ever kissed someone and regret it: no
6. Have you ever had dream you thought was real: a few times
7. Have you ever been sent to the emergency room: yes
8. Have you ever been in a fist fight: only with my brother. No one ever got hurt too bad

SEVEN THINGS YOU'RE WEARING
1. fuzzy socks
2. my sweats with “twu” on the bum (they were so cool 10 years ago)
3. black weakerthans hoodie
4. my engagement ring
5. underwear
6. silver nail polish on my toes
7. ….thats it.

SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY
1. walked the dog
2. checked email, blogs and facebook
3. fed the dog
4. went for coffee and a walk with zac
5. watched the footy on tv
6. bought wombat a new toy

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS IN NO ORDER
1. the ocean
2. family
3. friends
4. nature
5. music

FOUR LEAST FAVORITE THINGS
1. being cold
2. fights
3. job hunting
4. war

THREE CHOICES
1. where to have our wedding reception (on the grounds of the b&b or at a scout hall across the road from the b&b, or possibly the reserve by the b&b)
2. what to do before I go to work in the morning (I have several things I want to do but I can only get a couple done, not sure which are most important)
3. buying a new computer screen now cuz we need it (its mostly dead and the weird colours it gives off hurt my eyes and make it so I can’t edit photos) or waiting a few weeks and try to find one on sale (we just missed 2 going for $91 at dick smiths)

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. travel to lots of new places (and revisit favourite places)
2. get married on a beach (as long as I don’t get hit by a truck or something this year I’ll get to do that in 10 months)

ONE THING YOU REGRET
…….i honestly can’t think of anything. There must be something that I wish I’d done differently. It’ll come to me at 2am……

No comments: