Friday, February 09, 2007

hours of entertainment

i think i had the best gift to give in zac's work kris kringle last christmas (i know, it was 3 months ago but i finally have video of it since i didn't think of taking it before i gave it away). i actually bought it probably about 4 months beforehand, planning on giving it at the kris kringle-- it was the perfect gift and the woman at the shop talked me into it (acually she just saw me looking at it and as a i walked away she put it on the ground and turned it on for me, i started laughing and knew i HAD to buy it.

not only is the duck itself entertaining but the packaging is too!! the box was obviously translated into english by someone who spoke english as a second language and didn't have great grasp of the (extremly hard to learn) language.

this is my favourite side of the box:

i think i wanna get one of my own (i'm sure wobat would make sure it had a very short life in our house).

No comments: