Thursday, July 20, 2006

lone pine

i went to lone pine koala sancturary just outside of brisbane on monday. i highly recommend this place. the animals seemed really relaxed and well cared for. koalas are obviously happy sitting on a branch having food brought to them (fresh eucalyptus leaves a couple times a day) but all the other animals (emus, dingos, wombats, kangaroos, wallabys....) seemed content and relaxed too.
zac wouldn't go with me (animals in cages even if it is a sanctuary and most of them were quite large enclosures) so i got a couple people to take photos of me with wallabys and kangaroos and then i decided i'd do self portraits with them:



a mommy koala and her baby:
me and neon (there's another photo of me and him here for the next 56 days)
i'll be uploading more photos of lone pine (and other queensland stuff) to my flickr site in the next day or 2.

2 comments:

Dill said...

Awe hes cute! I love the vegan planet cookbook too! :)

Dill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.